Early Adopter Program
While this foray into electric agriculture first started off as a hobby, I immediately knew that eventually there would be great opportunities for helping others experience faster growth and higher yields for themselves.
This has been my life (aside from family and home life) for a long time now, and I have to admit that I am developing a very good feel for how to design electro-horticulture systems. My thoughts and design ideas cover many areas within urban/home gardening and larger-scale agriculture. Here are a list of some of the areas where I think I can help you as a electro-horticultural growth consultant. Join our early adopter program and we can help you experience the benefits of accelerated growth and higher yields! We can help with:
- Urban gardening for food production: hydroponics, limited space, vertical systems, rooftop gardening, etc.
- Backyard food production
- Small to Medium sized farms
Within all of these areas, there are a number of specific sub-areas where I think I can also provide value:
- Improving efficiency of livestock rotation and forage
- Accelerate growth of slow-yielding systems: Food forests, agroforestry
- Accelerated growth of permaculture systems
- Rapidly preparing land for safe growth via contaminant removal
- Fungal and disease treatments
- And more…
If any of these sound good to you, join our early adopter program and I’ll personally help you vastly improve your yields while reaching final maturity faster. I look forward to hearing from you. If you’re interested, get in touch via my contact form or any of my other social media profiles.
In the meantime, consider joining our mailing list for additional tips, insights, articles, and more!
Thanks for your interest,
- David Wechsler
- Climate Change Adaptation Using Agroforestry Practices (chimalaya.org)